In preparation for WEFTEC 2019, our very own Chris Rowell shares some insights about Induron in this Q&A: Continue reading Induron Attends WEFTEC 2019
By: Davies Hood, Induron President
Induron is looking forward to attending WEFTEC 2016 in New Orleans, LA! Taking place Sept. 24-28, the event is sponsored by the Water Environment Federation (WEF), a not-for-profit technical and educational organization that strives to connect water professionals, enrich the expertise of water professionals, increase the awareness of the impact and value of water, and provide a platform for water sector innovation. Continue reading Visit Induron at Booth #5213 at WEFTEC 2016
If it’s numbers you want, WEFTEC 2012 may be the hottest ticket around in the world for water and wastewater professionals:
- 84 years of success,
- 24 workshops,
- 130 technical sessions,
- More than 290,000 ft2 of exhibition space,
- More than 1,000 presentations and posters,
- 18,000 attendees from more than 70 countries,
- 1.2 Continuing Education Credits available,
- 16.5 Professional Development Hours available,
- Up to 23 concurrent events over 3 days, and
- Up to 8 Contact Hours per day available. Continue reading See you at WEFTEC 2012!
Join Induron Coatings in New Orleans at WEFTEC this fall, and save $170 off the registration price when you register by this Friday, July 13!
It might seem a little “spooky” to register for an October event on Friday the 13th – but we know you won’t be frightened away from a good deal!
Use the money you’ll save on your registration fees to enjoy one of New Orleans’ most unique experiences – a cemetery tour! It’s one of Davies’ personal favorite New Orleans activities – find out more here.