If it’s numbers you want, WEFTEC 2012 may be the hottest ticket around in the world for water and wastewater professionals:
- 84 years of success,
- 24 workshops,
- 130 technical sessions,
- More than 290,000 ft2 of exhibition space,
- More than 1,000 presentations and posters,
- 18,000 attendees from more than 70 countries,
- 1.2 Continuing Education Credits available,
- 16.5 Professional Development Hours available,
- Up to 23 concurrent events over 3 days, and
- Up to 8 Contact Hours per day available.
Make sure to visit Induron Coatings at Booth #6938 in the exhibition space, and like us on Facebook to learn more about everything we’re doing at WEFTEC in New Orleans, Sept. 29-Oct.3!
Founded in 1947, Induron manufactures high performance coatings that serve a range of industrial applications, including the wastewater, electrical transmission and distribution, and groundwater storage industries. Induron is the maker of Protecto 401TM, the leading ceramic epoxy pipe lining for the wastewater industry. Learn more about us at www.Induron.com.