Civil Engineering isn’t stressful. Yeah right!

To our civil engineer friends:  did you know that a recent survey showed that 53.3% of you think your job is not stressful?  (we must have only worked with the other 46.7%)  

A more interesting and compelling statistic in this article from CE News is a ranking of the top 100 careers, which were ranked by great pay and growth prospects, as well as categorical lists such as job growth potential, stress levels, and other factors.  Civil engineer ranked at #6!  Great publicity for this industry, which is suffering from too few U.S. Civil Engineering graduates for the workforce…

ShareShare on LinkedInShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterShare on Facebook

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *