As 2018 comes to an end, Induron is excited to unveil its top 5 projects of the year! We have had the opportunity and pleasure of working with customers and contractors across the nation to complete various projects from water tank rehabs to floor coatings. Learn more about each project below!
- Magdalena River Crossing in Barranquilla, Colombia: Induron’s Armorlux Red Primer and International Orange & White Indurasil were used to overcoat these 200-meter tall, lattice-leg transmission towers, which provide support for the power lines that cross the Magdalena River in the coastal Colombian city of Baranquilla. This is one of many international jobs that we successfully completed in South America in 2018!
- Induron Solves Aggressive Asset-Destroying Issues: The client, a national soap and anti-bacterial company, was experiencing aggressive wear and needed chemical resistance on its floors to protect them. Induron and our partners recommended refurbishing the concrete using a 100% trowel down, reinforced cladding material and a 99% solids self-leveling epoxy seal coat to resist further wear and provide a high-gloss, color-coded finish. Learn more here.
- Helena, AL Tank Overcoat: Induron partnered with Garver Engineering and Robinson and Sons to complete this 3-tank exterior overcoat project. Induron was selected as a partner in the project because of our relationship with Garver engineering and how we choose to conduct business, so it was a great win for Induron. It enabled Induron’s businesses practices and values to shine!
- Fire Hydrant Refurbishment: Johnsburg High School’s art students used Indurlux 7600 to creatively paint and refurbish fire hydrants around their campus in Northwest McHenry County, Illinois. Learn more here.
- South Elevated Storage Tank: The South Elevated Storage tank is a one-million-gallon elevated water tank owned by the City of Port Huron in Michigan. After years of use, the water tank began to show signs of deterioration and rusting. This tank refurbishment project needed products that could be applied successfully to its previously-painted alkyd aluminum coating. Induron’s P-30 Primer for spot priming and two coats of Induron’s Armorlux Blue Color Chrome as the finish coat were specified to get the job done. Learn more here.
Induron looks forward to serving our customers and completing more projects like these in 2019! Happy New Year!